79-3 Koinari-cho, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto
Inquiries: 075-352-1053 firstname.lastname@example.org (Contact: Miyamoto)
Toyoaki Co., Ltd. (Kyoto Denim) is important for personal information of our customers, business associates, etc., not only in compliance with laws and norms regarding the protection of personal information, but also in consideration of international trends. After fully recognizing the sex
We will use personal information appropriately based on the following policy and strive to protect it.
1. Acquisition of personal information When acquiring customer's personal information, the purpose of use shall be specified and acquired by appropriate and fair means, and the purpose of use shall be notified to the customer in advance or posted on our website. Will be announced.
2. Use of personal information We will not use your personal information for any purpose other than the purpose specified to you, except when there are legitimate reasons such as legal obligations. However, it may be used to aggregate statistical data such as the number of customers, sales, and website browsing methods without identifying individual customers.
3. Handling of personal information
1. The Company has established the "Information Management Regulations of Toyoake Co., Ltd. (Kyoto Denim)" in order to implement this policy, and systematically provides education and training to make it known to all officers and employees of the Company. We will regularly inspect and evaluate the status of compliance with this policy to maintain and improve personal information protection measures.
2. We will create a "security management plan" to prevent leakage, falsification, loss, unauthorized use, etc. of personal information, and establish appropriate information management measures such as measures against unauthorized access and computer viruses.
3. Provision of personal information to third parties We basically do not disclose personal information to third parties. When we share your personal information with a third party or entrust personal information to a third party to outsource business, we will investigate the third party and personal information. We will conclude a contract necessary for proper management of the company and take other legally necessary measures.
4. Disclosure / correction / suspension of use of personal information We will accept requests for disclosure / correction / deletion / suspension of use, etc. of personal data held by the customer at the designated window and respond appropriately. To do.
* Inquiries If you wish to disclose, correct, delete, or suspend the use of your personal data, please contact the [Inquiry Desk] below as we will guide you through the necessary procedures.
We will respond after confirming that you are the person.
In addition, if we cannot meet all or part of your request, in principle, we will explain the reason.
* Purpose of use of personal information When we acquire your personal information, we may use it for the following purposes.
1. Guidance and provision of clothing, etc. of the brand (Kyoto Denim) that we handle 2. Guidance and provision of various events and campaigns sponsored and sponsored by our company
* Basic explanation about cookies and web beacons This website has pages that use technologies called "cookies" and "web beacons".
A "cookie" is an industry standard technology that allows a web server to identify your browser.
A "cookie" can identify your browser, but not you.
A "web beacon" (sometimes called a "clear GIF") is a technique for knowing how many times a particular page has been accessed.
* Inquiry window Toyoake Co., Ltd. (Kyoto Denim)